Three ways to give
1. Online giving portal
Manage your recurring giving or make a one-time gift.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
- Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
Once your account is set up, use the Scheduled Giving tab to set up recurring giving.
Changing recurring giving
To remove a recurring gift, click the Scheduled Giving tab and select the donation you want to delete. If you have multiple recurring donations in place, choose the specific schedule at the top right of the screen. Then, click the “Delete Schedule” button at the bottom of the screen.
To change an existing recurring gift (ie: credit card info, expiration date, gift amount), you will first need to deactivate the current schedule. Then, create a new schedule with the necessary changes.
- Launch the app store from your device and search for the “ShelbyNext giving” app.
- Make sure your location services are turned ON. When you launch the app, you can search for STM by typing “Saint Thomas More,” our zip code 64131 or choose to search for a organizations near you.
- Login or create a donor profile to give to your organization
Once logged in, make a donation by tapping the “+” icon.
Giving a Donation:
- Enter your donation amount.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
Select Payment Method
- Tap “Add new payment method” and add your card information and billing details or use the “Quick Scan” feature to scan your card information. You can also input your bank account and routing number if your organization is accepting ACH/eCheck donations.
Choose your recurrence. You can give a one-time donation or setup a recurring donation from this menu.
- Tap “Give” to process your donation
- You can view your contribution history by tapping the History tab.
- Donor profile settings can be adjusted by tapping the Settings tab.
- Payment methods can be updated here.
- Personal information (name, address) and Account details (email, password, and security pin) can be updated in this tab as well.
Note: The app offers more functionality than online giving for specifying transaction dates.